St. Mary School provides an authentic Catholic education. This education allows students to be life long learners with an understanding of the call to service.
St. Mary’s Catholic School Board
December 2, 2015
Opening - School Board Prayer
Approval of minutes from previous meeting
1. Finance & Development- BM /
2. Catholic Identity- JD / changes to the constitution continuing- to be submitted to Marsha Jordan soon
3. Enrollment & Marketing- AR / cancellation of christmas parade due to other commitments
4. Principal Evaluation -AJ / Spring
5. Strategic Planning-BM / handout
Old / On-Going Business:
1. Strategic Planning- handout and discussion of data that needs to be gathered, assignments given
1. Jon Ormiston-tuition discussion, handouts given and explained, vote is tabled until January meeting
*Next Meeting Monday, December 14th @ 6:30 p.m.
School Administrators Report - handout-budget planning under way, safety specialist training (Sara and Jane), athletic eligibility outlined, Christmas/Advent season programs
Pastor’s Report- Father asked Jon to speak about the new stove and doors for the school that now have funding
Parish Council: Volunteer sheet to attend the Spring meetings
Next Meeting: Tuesday, January 5th @ 6:00 p.m.
Adjournment with a prayer
Monthly Committee Meeting - None- HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Annual School Goal:
“Let us then pursue what leads to peace and to building up one another.” Romans 14:19