Mission Statement: St Mary School provides an authentic Catholic education. This education allows students to be lifelong learners with an understanding of the call to service.
St. Mary’s Catholic School Board
August 4, 2015
Present: Mrs. Sandor, Angie Jansen, Jill Dunkel, Tina Gienger, Annette Roesener, Carrie Rupley, Tracy Strater, Sara Lake, Melissa Cass, Kim Hesher, Mrs. McNutt, Mike Baker,Brian Myers, Brad Targgart.
Opening – School Board Prayer
Review of Minutes from last meeting: Minutes Approved
Welcome Mrs. Sandor
1. Finance and Development – Committee Members: Angie, Brian, Michael
2. Catholic Identity – Committee Members: Jill, Melissa, Carrie
3. Enrollment and Marketing - Committee Members: Annette, Tina, Sara
4. Principal Evaluation – Angie, Tracy, Jill
5. Strategic Planning – Brian, Angie
Underlined names are the chairman for each committee.
Old Business: None
1. Sign up sheet for Labor Day Festival. Each classroom will have a basket to raffle off. Board members signed up to sell the raffle tickets.
2. SB Goals for the year – will be discussed at the next meeting.
3. Discuss date for Oct Meeting (Fall Break) – will be decided at next meeting. We could have the meeting, on Sept. 29. There are 5 Tuesdays in September.
4. HASA Report
ï HASA is working on the website
ï Next meeting is August 10, 2015 in the Teacher’s Lounge – Everyone Welcome!!
ï No bowling in Oct. due to cuts in the budget.
ï Cookie Dough Sales will begin August 28, the forms are due back 09/11/15 and the dough will be delivered on 09/30/15
School Administrator Report
ï Handout distributed from Mrs. Sandor
ï Marcia Jordan agreed to do an “In Service” with the School Board on our Constitution. Mrs. Sandor will get dates of when she is available.
ï Next Meeting is August 18, at the convent. Angie Jansen volunteered to go.
Next Meeting: Tuesday, September 1st at 6:00 PM
Adjournment with a prayer
Monthly Committee Meeting – Strategic Planning met after School Board Meeting.
Annual School Goal:
“Let us then pursue what leads to peace and to building up one another.” Romans 14:19